Worried that your financial strategy is Missing Something?
We’re here to help you feel confident in your financial future.
Your Dreams Matter
At Paradigm Group, we believe everyone should be able to live the retirement they’ve always wanted. Our team of professionals can help you create a well-thought-out strategy, using a variety of investments and insurance products and services, to help you address your financial needs and concerns.
The Paradigm Compass
The Paradigm Compass is based on six key areas that work together to maximize your financial plan.
1. Your Values
To help us understand what matters to you, we’ll discuss:
- Your intangible desires that don’t carry a price tag
- Your perfect day
- How you perceive the role of money
2. Income Planning
To help ensure your expenses can be paid with reliability for the rest of your life, we’ll look at your:
- Social Security and pension strategies
- Income and expense analysis
- Inflation plan
- Required minimum distributions
- Longevity protection
- Spousal plan
3. Investment Planning
We will create an investment plan for the remaining assets that you do not need to draw from month to month. This typically includes:
- Assessing your risk tolerance
- Adjusting your portfolio to help reduce fees
- Accounting for volatility
- Evaluating ways to reduce risk while still working toward your goals
- Offering comprehensive institutional money management
4. Tax-Efficient Strategies
Any comprehensive retirement plan will include a strategy for potentially decreasing tax liabilities. This typically includes:
- Assessing the taxable nature of your current holdings
- Possible IRA planning
- Strategizing ways to include tax-deferred or tax-free money in your plan
- Optimizing which tax category to draw income from first to potentially reduce tax burden
- Discussing ways to leverage your qualified money to leave tax-free dollars to your beneficiaries
5. Health Care Planning
We will create a plan to help you address rising health care costs and manage expenses, including:
- Understanding all aspects of Medicare
- Analyzing options for a long-term care plan
6. Legacy Planning
We will help you ensure any remaining assets you’ve worked so hard to create are distributed to your beneficiaries in the most tax-efficient manner. By working collaboratively with a qualified estate planning attorney, our goal will be to help you:
- Maximize your estate and income tax planning opportunities
- Prevent your IRA and qualified accounts from becoming fully taxable to your beneficiaries upon your death
- Protect any assets in trusts and ensure they are distributed probate-free
We offer services in these three areas:
Prepare for retirement by putting your hard-earned assets to work.
Retirement Income Strategies
Protect the assets that can help you live the retirement you’ve always imagined.
Asset Protection Strategies
Long-Term Care Strategies
Provide for the people and causes you care about the most.
IRA Legacy Planning
We can also refer you to professionals who provide the following services:
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a seminar.